Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm back!

Oh my, what a long time it has been since my last post. I have seen all the lovely year reviews around all the other blogs and it started me thinking aboutn 2011 for me. In so many ways it was a good year, especially craftyness and also changing job was sooo good for me. However personally it was a lousy year for our small family and that has participated in me not writing for quite some time. I have missed it though and really fulfilling my intention to focus on the beauty in life no matter what it throughs at us. Today I have one really beautiful flower bouquet to share with you.




These were the ones I bought so we could take it with us to our host for the New Year celebration. My husband was supposed to wrap them so they would survive the trip and errands we had to do before we arrived to E & J. To top it up I have forgotten the flower to them ones before, SORRY!



I actually love the different orange colors in these. There are 2 kinds of roses and both of them wary in different shades of orange. In the first photo I was using flash and the second without just to catch all the beauty. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment