Thursday, October 6, 2011

1 person inspiring 100 000!

Hi!
I have had such an inspiring week at the office where it started in a not so good way on monday with stomachace and feeling slightly like a chemical plant. At lunchtime on tuesday a major reorganization was announced and everything about it pointed towards it being perfect for my line of work. Today there was an information meeting with 1000 persons in a small and confined space and the CEO spend 5 out of 30 minutes to talk about how much better everone needs to be in what I do in order to please him. I love it and wanted to dance a little jig right beneath the stage then and there to celibrate!

I have worked for 5 years almost in what has on many occasions felt like sailing against the wind, and now.... Love it!

Tomorrow there is a steering committee meeting about the project we want to start and I guess there will be no objections now, but the scope will have to change when the new organization settles a bit.

Right at the point when I had started to give up, it all turned and people will start to realize that what I am doing is one of the highest issues on the agenda by the most important person in this huge company!Must say it again Love it! Love it! Love it!

I had to share it since Mr B is on a business trip and I feel like I am about to burst out of excitement. Got to sleep now so I can get into the office to get more info tomorrow, there will be more information meetings and of course the steering committee.

Thank you who ever invented these blogs, it is an amazing out let of feelings and also an extremely good way to document what happens in life. I am so grateful for this! (Only wished that all the stay at home moms didn't have time to make so many beautiful and crafty things so I get all envious all days, but I do love you sharing so thank you for being there!

/Mrs B

No comments:

Post a Comment