Saturday, September 17, 2011

Start of a day in an optimal way

Today I will give you some photos from my walk this morning. I had to work from home today to receive a delivery so I took the morning walk a bit later than usual when the delivering company had been able to let me know almost when they were going to show up.

Anyway it was one of those gorgeous late summer days with a briskness in the air, but the sun warming you and your heart. It was soo lovely!

We live close to a lake and on the top of a hill so when the down hill road starts we have the most exciting view as the houses clears from the way and you can see what mood the lake is in that particular day. Look at today! It is not often that it is this still with almost no creasing of the water at all.



Did you see? There are some gigantic trees along our walk to as you can see in the photo above. That is a huge oak, it must be hundreds of years! I hope the people living or moving into the houses around has the nerves to keep them. This was one of the reasons why I love our area so much, the trees everywhere and that we almost live next door to the forrest. Unfortunately some of the trees are damaging the houses or are a bit too old orr they have been left to grov too close to each other. Almost all of these resons we had moving into our house. We had like a wall of trees between our garden and the next house to one side and only a few nice trees to the other side together with a large cherry tree.

We started by clearing out some of the trees that were planted too tight together and kept the ones we like such as 2 large birches, 2 pines and some that I don't know the name of. After that I have in other places replaned trees to always have a frame in the garden. I love trees and this year I have started to have the curage to plant them in the garden. I guess that I had to get to know it and learn how we use it before making those investments. I planted a lot this spring and will show you another day. Back to my walk! 

As we are in september the water was quite cold due to the cold and rainy wether we have had here so when the sun came up and started to warm the water there was the beautiful fog rising from the surface! I saw this in many places, but the above will represent that.


In this spot I just wanted to take a dive into the water until I tried the temperatur, I have to realize that that season is passed.


Just such a good start to this day that will end in a similar good way by saving the feelings here.

No comments:

Post a Comment