Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hello

First post... A little nervwrecking writing in a language that is not my own, lets see how it works out....

I want to try to blog since I think it is a good way to document what happens in my life and also to focus on the happy moments in life. I truly beleive that you can choose to see the positive in life. It is not the complete picture so one have to face difficulties or sorrows from time to time, but I usually try to set a time limit on those times and then move back to a positive note.

I have always been a quite anonymous crafter not making large noise about things and not being comfortable crafting with others around. I'm trying to neglect that and bring out my crochetting almost anywhere nowadays. One thing that has helped is joining a knitting café in the small town where I live. It is such a lovely evening every other week, talking or maybe only listening to the chatter around, getting inspiration from the others, sitting in the midst of the yarnstore with all wonderful colors around us. Quite often someone is looking for a yarn for a new project and almost everone gets involved passing yarn from the shelves, suggestiong alternatives or colors. It is great and I will write more about it at some time.

I have so many ideas on what to document here so let's see how it will work and if I can improve on my photographical scills....

No comments:

Post a Comment